Our Five Year Strategy lays out 5 strategic objectives:
- Supporting young people – We will support young people in Dublin to lead creative lives and achieve their potential, no matter their economic, geographic or cultural backgroun or identity.
- Finding a home – We will provide a safe and welcoming home for young people passionate about the arts, to meet and collaborate with creative freedom.
- Strengthening our sector – We will champion and grow theatre-making for and by young people, working with artists of the highest calibre to create the audience and makers of the future.
- A robust organisation – We will strengthen our organisation, processes and resources to ensure our sustainability into our 50th anniversayr and far beyond.
- Partners in our city – We will leverage our expertise in youth voice and the concerns of young people for the benefit of our city, and to stengthen DYT.
Download and read our full Strategic Plan “Becoming the person I am meant to be” 2022-2026 (PDF, 10MB): DYT_StrategicPlan_2022_WEB
The DYT Strategic Plan was developed with the support of the Arts Council Capacity Building Grant.